fimmtudagur, júlí 10, 2008

Ronaldo: ,,I´m a slave" (yfirlýsingin)

,,I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too. And I need to do what I feel like doing. So let me go and just listen. All you people look at me like I'm a little girl. Well did you ever think it be okay forme to step into this world. Always saying little girl don't step into the club. Well I'm just tryin' to find out why cause dancing's what I love. Get it get it, get it get it (WHOOOA).
I know I may come off quiet, I may come off shy. But I feel like talking, feel like dancing when I see this guy. What's practical is logical. What the hell, who cares? All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there. I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it. I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it;I'm not trying to hide it..."
Öll yfirlýsingin hér.


Er lífið ekki dásamlegt?

Efnisorð:

0 Ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli

Gerast áskrifandi að Birta ummæli [Atom]

<< Heim